Sunday, July 19, 2009

Assalamualaikum wbt and good day,

Finally, i've a little time to blog :P..after so long unemployed, finally now i'm with Petronas. Alhamdullilah, syukur...Thank you to family/frenz/anyone who doa for me :) . I'll try my best, ganbatte kudasai!!

1st time in Paka (for those who dunno, Paka is in T'ganu), i'm a bit shocked....well since the price for the goods here are equal to KL (sometimes it's more expensive), but the facilities...duh...
1st day reporting for duty, my pocket money dah melayang rm40 for a cab to my hotel room. The distance is just like from, let say 3/4 the distance UM to One Utama...to make things worse, i cant claim the money ouch...:( I'll save my story in paka for another day...

Btw, John, i'm not giving up the drawings..there is still time...i'll scan my drawings and have you comment it..ok bro?

Wallahualam.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog..hope you like it,,,and will follow my update

    pandai silat nih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem bro..aku mmg ske tgk lukisan2 ni..

    Silat aku tgh blajo..baru ade basic je nih :)

    ReplyDelete