Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kajang, here i come :)

Assalamualaikum wbt and happy Ramadhan, may this year's Ramadhan is better than the last 1. Yes, finally, after working at Petronas Gas Berhad (specifically at GPPB) for about 4 months, i've use my 1st annual leave.
Yeay.

It's significant to me since i havent went back to Kajang since the 1st day i arrived at Paka. Arrived home around 0030 hours 28th of Aug (thank to Yob for letting me tag along). It's feel so good to see your family rather to hear voices via phone. My 3 year old brother havent sleep yet at that time. And imo, he's extremly happy to see me.....well that's a releif..i thought he will be scared, since it's been four months since i last see them. Well. it's fun spending some time with your family.

On the nextday, i'm off to my alma matter, UM. arriving at Sang Kancil's room, after a few knoncking, i enter the room, to my horror... Yasin's, Ucop's n Prebet's dead bodies....wth, these guys r still sleeping. Come on la, it's already 10 in the morning...aiyoo..Then move on to the project. Iftar Jamaie, what ucop called it. I've planned to organized a majlis berbuka..well, since i'm currently working, and these guys are yet to graduate and it's to show my gratitude to all of these people that have been supporting me when i'm in 'graduan menganggur' mode for 6 months...May ALLAH bless you all, Amin..

Thanks to Yasin, Prebet and Ucop for the preparations. Also many2 thanks to the attendees, thanks for your time. As for the people that unable to attend, maybe i'll treat you guys next time....Along with Encik Rizal's double large pizza..hehe....After that, on with Solat Maghrib...next would be Solat Isyak n Terawih at Masjid Negara.
Thanks Manjong for driving us there..

Btw, Sang Kancil, thanks for sending my artwork..i'm really grateful..
Next time i'll treat you, k.. :)

till next time, guys.

2 comments: