Monday, September 21, 2009

~L~O~V~E~

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar wa lillahilhamd.

Once Again..Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri....today, 3rd of Syawal, i wud like to talk about ~l~o~v~e~ :D

Love…hmm...What is love? Does anyone know the true meaning? Is it when a guy date a girl she likes even though his wallet thickness decrease exponentially…or a girl date a guy she’s in love with, though she knows that she’s not the only one the guy date? Can we say a guy and a girl that sits side by side on a bench and happily chat with each other is in love….

Well, maybe I’m not a proper person to talk about this, since I have many gf, but I dun have any luv..u know what I mean :P..but still I like to ramble about this…I observed many type of what people described as love along my 20+ years I’ve been living in this planet thy call earth :D ..in my schooldays, in the matrix, I’n my U days…and maybe at my workplace ..

I’m come out with this topic coz I’ve suddenly remembered my 2 frenz J. Let’s call them A & B.

They’re roommates. I dun like to class people looks, well not because I’m just an average guy :p (like I always say to me frenz, ‘ko ckp die x ensem, mcm la ko ni ensem sgt’..), but I think that beautiful, handsome, good-looking or anything you like to put is as..is subjective. Girl X maybe beautiful in my eyes, but not urs..Guy Y maybe be charming to girl M but not girl N.

Back to Fren A & B. To make this easy, lets just say that A is less charming than B. For as long as I know, A is a good guy. He loves chatting. One day he chats with a girl. They agree to meet each other. He go as a single and came back as couple. Two weeks after that, the girl dumped him. He frustrated, throws his mobile to the wall in his room..come to my room and complaining that his mobile is broken…well, my reaction was, WTF!! You’ve just met the girl for two weeks..that’s no reason to get pissed…is not like been dating for years and one day you know he dumped u for another guy…Wth you come to my room complaining that u broke ur handphone..but after that I realize, what those 2 weeks means to him…sorry bro..

As for his roommate, well, how can I put it….to find a girl is easy as a, b, c…or maybe 1,2 3…. Not to say that B is a playboy, but that the truth….I still remember when one day we chit chat..out of nowhere he start to feed us with how he was dumped. ‘Aku punye la setia kat die, siap mase blk kg dlm train ade awek lawa sblh aku, aku tahan; x mintak pon no telefon awek tu. Last sekali die putuskan hubungan ngan aku…’if I can recall, the dialogues is sumthin like that. 2@3 days after, in a blink of an eye (or maybe both), tadaaa…a new gf…

All that happens is fate. People can accept it, but sometimes they cant……well, I think I’ll save this for my next entry.. :D

p/s: while we r still in syawal..dun forget to takbir raya as many as we can..and also, dun 4get Puasa 6 kay J

No comments:

Post a Comment