Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Assalamualaikum wbt,

After a month of fasting (wif so many trial; cobaan :P) in ramadhan, finally its AidilFitri J

I wanna wish u guys, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin, from the 1st time I met u all till now :D

This raya is different from before, since before this, I’m just one of the unemployed grad…but now I’m employedJ. But 1st thing 1st, condolence to my fren, Fairuz a.k.a Pau who lost his dad 2 days before raya due to an accident. Maybe his soul blessed by ALLAH. Al-Fatihah.

Alhamdulillah, although its my 1st time Hari Raya after I’ve strat working, luckily I’ve managed to have my holiday and beraya at kampong…though I nearly beraya at my office…well, we always planned ahead, but it’s by ALLAH’s will that our plan succeed….

These days, car is a must..even though….and I finally realized that..few of the times that I feel like buying one wud be while I’m riding home on my bike and it’s raining and at the same time I’ve a flu…another instance wud be time for balik kampong when the ticket r sold out and they dun have any flight directly from Terengganu to Perak…on normal occasion, I think a bike wud suffice my needs J

No comments:

Post a Comment